- Online at newboystore.com and any other websites and through or in connection with apps or software sponsored by NewBoy Online Store;
- When you call, e-mail or otherwise communicate with NewBoy Online Store;
- On portions of other websites hosted or sponsored by NewBoy Online Store; and
- In any games or promotions sponsored by NewBoy Online Store
- What information does NewBoy Online Store collect?
Information You Give Us.
NewBoy Online Store may collect any information (such as first and last name, credit card number, address, e-mail address and telephone number) that you provide when you interact with NewBoy Online Store. Some examples are when you:
- Make an online purchase;
- Participate in a contest, or other promotion;
- Download an application;
- Participate in a game or other promotion on a NewBoy Online Store or at one of our partner's websites;
- Fill out a survey or questionnaire;
- Sign up for our rewards program or other program or club;
- Engage with NewBoy Online Store content through third-party social networking sites;
- Purchase a product as a result of visiting a NewBoy Online Store ;or
- Contact a NewBoy Online Store customer service representative.
Automatic Information Collection.
Each time you visit NewBoy Online Store or the websites of any of our partners, we may automatically collect certain types of information. Some examples of automatic information we may collect are as follows:
- We may record your internet service provider's address, your internet protocol or IP address, the web page from which you came, your web browser software, the type of handheld or mobile device used to link to the web page, and the language settings on your web browser;
- We may collect a record of your activity or your "clickstream" while visiting NewBoy Online Store;
- We may use "cookies" of different types to recognize your computer. A cookie is a small text file that a website, online application, or e-mail may save to your internet browser and/or your computer's hard drive for use in subsequent visits to NewBoy Online Store or other sites; and
- We may use web beacons, match scripts, pixel tags or similar technologies that allow us to know if a particular web page was visited, an e-mail opened, links in the email utilized or if the advertisements on the NewBoy Online Store or other sites were effective. In some instances, these technologies may allow us to match activities with particular users; and
- We may collect any information you enter, share or that can be obtained from your use of our apps, games, contests, or promotions.
Information you provide at NewBoy Online Store may be combined with information about your product interests and purchases we collect automatically. The information you provide to NewBoy Online Store may also be combined with demographic and other information that is available from other sources in order to allow NewBoy Online Store to better communicate with you and enhance our customer service and your shopping experience.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in some web browsers, allowing users to opt out of tracking by websites and online services. At the present time, the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has not yet established universal standards for recognizable DNT signals and therefore, NewBoy Online Store.
- How does NewBoy Online Store use and share personal information?
Using Your Personal Information
Your personal information is used by NewBoy Online Store and others to enhance your customer experience, respond to your requests, improve our customer service, tailor offerings and advertisements to you, communicate with you about products, services, special offerings and events or programs offered by NewBoy Online Store or our marketing partners that may be of interest to you.
NewBoy Store may also use this information to analyze and manage its businesses. Aggregate or combined data is collected from online facilities and may be used to enhance the ability of NewBoy online Store to communicate with you and to support business functions such as fulfillment, internal business processes, marketing, authentication, customer service, fraud prevention, and public safety and legal functions.
Sharing Your Personal Information
With Third Parties: NewBoy Online Store may share your personal information with third parties, including as set forth below.
With our Service Providers: NewBoy Online Store may share your personal information with service providers. Some examples of things service providers may do that may involve your personal information are:
- Developing, hosting or maintaining the newboystore.com on behalf of NewBoy Online Store.
- Warehousing product, personalizing product and performing order fulfillment and shipping services on behalf of NewBoy Online Store or on your behalf and at your request.
- Aggregating customer information and/or improving customer service. We may then share such aggregated information with prospective marketing partners and advertisers.
In Connection with Business Transfers:
In the event that a store, division or part or all of NewBoy Online Store (or the assets of a NewBoy Online Store entity) is bought, sold or otherwise transferred, or is in the process of a potential transaction, customer information will likely be shared for evaluation purposes and included among the transferred business assets.
- How is my personal information protected?
NewBoy Online Store uses industry-standard security techniques on the NewBoy Online Store to help protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected from you at the NewBoy Online Store. When you access your account information or transmit personally identifiable data to the NewBoy Online Store, that information is stored on servers that the NewBoy Online Store have attempted to secure from unauthorized access or intrusion. "Secure Socket Layer" software encrypts personal information you transmit to the NewBoy Online Store. NewBoy Online Store cannot be and is not responsible for unauthorized access to information by hackers or others who have obtained such access through illegal measures.
"Phishing" is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it might be from NewBoy Online Store asking for your personal information, do not respond. NewBoy Online Store would not request your password, user name, credit card information, or other personal information through e-mail.
- What are my choices regarding how my personal information is collected and used?
Communications from NewBoy Online Store.
From time to time you may receive communications including mailings, telephone calls or e-mails from NewBoy Online Store with information on products or services, discounts, special promotions, upcoming events or other offers from NewBoy Online Store or its marketing partners. You may opt out of receiving e-mail communications by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the e-mail received. It may take us up to 10 days to complete this process .You may opt out of receiving mailings or telephone calls by contacting us at info@NewBoystore.com or by calling +963994886994 and asking for a customer service representative who will instruct you on how you may opt out of receiving such communications. Please note that if you request that your name be removed from a NewBoy Online Store mailing list, your name will be removed from all of the mailing lists maintained by NewBoy Online Store In addition, your personal information may be retained in the database for recordkeeping purposes and for internal research and analysis.
- What are cookies and how does NewBoy Online Store use them?
The NewBoy online Store use "cookies," which are small pieces of information stored by your browser or other application on your computer's browser or hard drive. The cookies are used to connect your computer with information stored about your online activity, searches, preferences and product purchases both within the same website visit and from one visit to the next on NewBoy Online Store and/or other websites. (Some examples of this data include your account preferences, items added to your cart, user specific information on pages accessed, searched terms or addresses entered, and previous visits to the site.) The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive new cookies or how to disable cookies altogether. If you reject cookies, you may not be able to participate in certain activities or receive a promotion tailored to you. The NewBoy Online Store do not control and do not guarantee the effectiveness of browser-based tools for managing cookies.
We or our partners may also use Flash cookies (also known as Local Stored Objects) or other similar technologies. A Flash cookie is a small data file placed on a computer using Adobe Flash or similar technology that may be built into your computer or downloaded or installed by you to your computer. We use these technologies to personalize and enhance your online experience, facilitate processes, and personalize and store your settings. Flash cookies may help our website visitors to, for example, set volume preference associated with a video experience, play games and perform surveys. They help us improve our sites by measuring which areas are of greatest interest to customers. They may be recognized by other sites or by our marketing or business partners. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies and the cookie management tools provided by your browser may not remove Flash cookies. Go to http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html to learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies. If you disable Flash cookies or other similar technologies, please be aware that you may not have access to certain features and services that make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
NewBoy Online Store uses Google Analytics to monitor activity on the NewBoy Online Store Sites. To learn how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit: “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners
- How can I update or change my information?
You may update or change your personal information by contacting us at info@NewBoystore.com or by calling +963994886994 and asking for a customer service representative, who will instruct you on how to update or change your personal information. To change your shipping or billing information for NewBoystore.com , orders, log on, select "My Account" and make the appropriate changes.
Minors who post comments or other information to NewBoy Online Store so that it is visible to others are able to request that the information be removed by contacting us at info@NewBoystore.com or by calling +963994886994 Note that although we can help make sure the information is no longer visible on the NewBoy Online Store, this does not ensure complete or comprehensive deletion of your information from NewBoy Online Store internal systems and/or other sites and services beyond our control.
The NewBoy Online Store Sites, do not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information online from children under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. If NewBoy Online Store learns that a child under the age of 13 has submitted personally identifiable information online without parental consent, it will take all reasonable measures to delete such information from its databases and to not use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law). If you become aware of any personally identifiable information we have collected from children under 13, please contact us at info@NewBoystore.com or by calling +963994886994.
- Linked Sites or Online Services
- How to contact NewBoy Online Store
NewBoy Online Store may also use technologies, such as our own cookies, to provide you with personalized online display advertising tailored to your interests.
To successfully opt out, you must have cookies enabled in your web browser. A "cookie" is a small data file transferred by a website to your computer's hard drive. NewBoy Online Store or its service providers send cookies when you surf our sites or sites where our ads appear, make purchases, request or personalize information, or register yourself for certain services. The "Help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to enable or disable cookies.
- Opting out only applies to your current web browser on your current computer. If you use multiple computers or multiple web browsers, you must opt out using each one.
- Once you opt out, if you delete your browser's saved cookies, you will need to opt out again.