We use the industry-standard encryption protocol known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to keep all of your order, billing, and shipping information secure. In order for SSL security to work, you must use an SSL enabled browser. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be one hundred percent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through the Website cannot be guaranteed; (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party; and (d) when you transfer any information to us, you do so at your own risk.
Should any unauthorized charges appear on your credit card as a result of shopping on our website, we strongly recommend that you promptly notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures and that you confirm the report in writing.
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITES (DEFINED BELOW). YOUR USE OF THE SITES CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THE SITES.
- Application: These Terms and Conditions apply to the websites NewBoystore.com , including any applications, platforms, services, or other resources related to, distributed on or available through NewBoystore.com. The Sites are operated by NewBoy Store, and other third-parties that participate in the operation of the Sites (the "Developers"). NewBoy Store and the Developers are referred to together as the "Operators,"" "we," or "us."
- Products, Content and Specifications: All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Sites are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. The Operators make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services on the Sites at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from the Sites. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. All movies, videos, games, apps, and similar products sold, rented, or otherwise distributed or available through the Sites are for private, home use (where no admission fee is charged), non-public performance and may not be duplicated.
- Shipping Limitations: When an order is placed, it will be shipped to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on the Sites. All purchases from the Sites are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from the Sites pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
- Accuracy of Information: We attempt to ensure that information on the Sites is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on the Sites may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on the Sites. For example, products included on the Sites may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Sites. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. The price displayed on the website may differ from the price for the same item sold as in-store merchandise. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
- Use of the Sites: Use of the Sites is personal, nonexclusive, non-sublicensable and must be consistent with these Terms and Conditions. The design of the Sites and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or available through the Sites are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with prior written permission of the owner of such material. The software and other technology components of NewBoystore.com are © 2020 NewBoy, or its affiliates and suppliers. The contents of NewBoystore.com are © 2020, NewBoy or its affiliates and suppliers. All rights reserved. Portions of the Sites may be protected by copyrights owned by the Developers. You may not in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, distribute or otherwise use any of the information or materials displayed on or available from the Sites for any public or commercial purpose, except for limited backup purposes where appropriate. You may not create any derivative work of the Sites or decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure, or organization of the Sites. You agree not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation any type of spider, web crawler, or robot) to navigate, search, and/or extract information from the Sites. Any unauthorized use of any information or materials displayed on or available from the Sites may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
- Trademarks: Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on the Sites are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of NewBoy or its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on the Sites are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners, including the Developers, or their respective affiliates. Nothing contained on the Sites grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on the Sites without the written permission of NewBoy or such other owner.
- Linking to the Sites: Creating or maintaining any link from another website or application to any page on the Sites without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying the Sites or any information or material displayed on the Sites in frames or through similar means on another website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to the Sites must comply will all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Third Party Links: From time to time, the Sites may contain links to websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by the Operators or their respective affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Sites. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other website(s). Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other websites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other websites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other websites. If you decide to access any other websites linked to or from the Sites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Inappropriate Material: You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials from the Sites. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
- DISCLAIMERS: YOUR USE OF THE SITES IS AT YOUR RISK. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER NEWBOY NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR SUPPLIERS WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER THE OPERATORS NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES MAKES ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURES, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS "CONSUMERS" IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY-FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENTS ACT. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: We assume no responsibility nor liability for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing the Sites, or your downloading of any information or materials from the Sites. IN NO EVENT WILL THE OPERATORS OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THE SITES, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE SITES, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITES, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE SITES OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE SITES. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED, RENTED, OR OTHERWISE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITES, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER'S OR SUPPLIER'S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THE SITES.
- Revisions to these Terms and Conditions: These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of the Sites.
- Choice of Law; Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and any of the Operators to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Syrian Arab Republic, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Sites will be brought only in the courts of the Syrian Arab Republic. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions will be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- Termination: You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of the Sites at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of the Sites at any time without notice.
- Additional Assistance: If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact us at email@example.com or by calling +994886994
Mobile Messaging Terms and Conditions
How to become a subscriber
To receive offers and promotions from NewBoy Online Store, send keyword TOYS NEWS to +994886994
By participating in NewBoy Online Store alerts you provide your express consent to receive up to three (3) recurring automarketing messages per week at the mobile number that you provided at opt-in. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Message and data rates may apply. You can opt out of the NewBoy Online Store text list at any time by texting STOP to the shortcode you subscribed to (+994886994). After texting STOP to +994886994 you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed. For additional assistance, text HELP to +994886994 or contact Customer Service at +994886994
In the event that you change or deactivate your mobile number it is your responsibility to notify NewBoy Online Store at +994886994 to have your number removed. NewBoy Online Store is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Additionally, NewBoy Online Store reserves the right to alter the number or frequency of messages at any time. However, we will notify you via text if we and provide you with the opportunity to opt out.
Arbitration and Class Action Waiver
Please read this carefully. It affects your rights.
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of NewBoy Online Store recurring messages will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than court.
Except as otherwise provided herein, your use of this Service under this Agreement is governed by the laws of the Syrian Arab Republic.
Except as otherwise provided herein and without applying to the Arbitration and Class Action Waiver Section, if any term of these terms is to any extent illegal, otherwise invalid, or incapable of being enforced, such term shall be excluded to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability; all other terms hereof shall remain in full force and effect; and, to the extent permitted and possible, the invalid or unenforceable term shall be deemed replaced by a term that is valid and enforceable and that comes closest to expressing the intention of such invalid or unenforceable term. If application of this Severability provision should materially and adversely affect the economic substance of the transactions contemplated hereby, the Party adversely impacted shall be entitled to compensation for such adverse impact, provided the reason for the invalidity or unenforceability of a term is not due to serious misconduct by the Party seeking such compensation.
Changes to Terms
Except for material and retroactive changes to the Arbitration and Class Action Waiver, these terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.