We use the industry-standard encryption protocol known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to keep all of your order, billing, and shipping information secure. In order for SSL security to work, you must use an SSL enabled browser. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be one hundred percent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through the Website cannot be guaranteed; (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party; and (d) when you transfer any information to us, you do so at your own risk.
Should any unauthorized charges appear on your credit card as a result of shopping on our website, we strongly recommend that you promptly notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures and that you confirm the report in writing
terms and conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITES (DEFINED BELOW). YOUR USE OF THE SITES CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THE SITES.
- Application: These Terms and Conditions apply to the websites NewBoystore.com , including any applications, platforms, services, or other resources related to, distributed on or available through NewBoystore.com. The Sites are operated by NewBoy Store, and other third-parties that participate in the operation of the Sites (the "Developers"). NewBoy Store and the Developers are referred to together as the "Operators,"" "we," or "us."
- Products, Content and Specifications: All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Sites are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. The Operators make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services on the Sites at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from the Sites. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. All movies, videos, games, apps, and similar products sold, rented, or otherwise distributed or available through the Sites are for private, home use (where no admission fee is charged), non-public performance and may not be duplicated.
- Shipping Limitations: When an order is placed, it will be shipped to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on the Sites. All purchases from the Sites are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from the Sites pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
- Accuracy of Information: We attempt to ensure that information on the Sites is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on the Sites may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on the Sites. For example, products included on the Sites may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Sites. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. The price displayed on the website may differ from the price for the same item sold as in-store merchandise. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
- Use of the Sites: Use of the Sites is personal, nonexclusive, non-sublicensable and must be consistent with these Terms and Conditions. The design of the Sites and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or available through the Sites are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with prior written permission of the owner of such material. The software and other technology components of NewBoystore.com are © 2020 NewBoy, or its affiliates and suppliers. The contents of NewBoystore.com are © 2020, NewBoy or its affiliates and suppliers. All rights reserved. Portions of the Sites may be protected by copyrights owned by the Developers. You may not in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, distribute or otherwise use any of the information or materials displayed on or available from the Sites for any public or commercial purpose, except for limited backup purposes where appropriate. You may not create any derivative work of the Sites or decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure, or organization of the Sites. You agree not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation any type of spider, web crawler, or robot) to navigate, search, and/or extract information from the Sites. Any unauthorized use of any information or materials displayed on or available from the Sites may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
- Trademarks: Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on the Sites are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of NewBoy or its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on the Sites are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners, including the Developers, or their respective affiliates. Nothing contained on the Sites grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on the Sites without the written permission of NewBoy or such other owner.
- Linking to the Sites: Creating or maintaining any link from another website or application to any page on the Sites without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying the Sites or any information or material displayed on the Sites in frames or through similar means on another website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to the Sites must comply will all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Third Party Links: From time to time, the Sites may contain links to websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by the Operators or their respective affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Sites. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other website(s). Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other websites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other websites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other websites. If you decide to access any other websites linked to or from the Sites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Inappropriate Material: You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials from the Sites. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
- DISCLAIMERS: YOUR USE OF THE SITES IS AT YOUR RISK. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER NEWBOY NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR SUPPLIERS WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER THE OPERATORS NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES MAKES ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURES, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS "CONSUMERS" IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY-FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENTS ACT. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: We assume no responsibility nor liability for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing the Sites, or your downloading of any information or materials from the Sites. IN NO EVENT WILL THE OPERATORS OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THE SITES, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE SITES, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITES, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE SITES OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE SITES. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED, RENTED, OR OTHERWISE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITES, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER'S OR SUPPLIER'S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THE SITES.
- Revisions to these Terms and Conditions: These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of the Sites.
- Choice of Law; Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and any of the Operators to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Syrian Arab Republic, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Sites will be brought only in the courts of the Syrian Arab Republic. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions will be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- Termination: You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of the Sites at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of the Sites at any time without notice. 16. Additional Assistance: If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact us at email@example.com or by calling +994886994
- Online at newboystore.com and any other websites and through or in connection with apps or software sponsored by NewBoy Online Store;
- When you call, e-mail or otherwise communicate with NewBoy Online Store;
- On portions of other websites hosted or sponsored by NewBoy Online Store; and
- In any games or promotions sponsored by NewBoy Online Store
- What information does NewBoy Online Store collect?
Information You Give Us.
NewBoy Online Store may collect any information (such as first and last name, credit card number, address, e-mail address and telephone number) that you provide when you interact with NewBoy Online Store. Some examples are when you:
- Make an online purchase;
- Participate in a contest, or other promotion;
- Download an application;
- Participate in a game or other promotion on a NewBoy Online Store or at one of our partner's websites;
- Fill out a survey or questionnaire;
- Sign up for our rewards program or other program or club;
- Engage with NewBoy Online Store content through third-party social networking sites;
- Purchase a product as a result of visiting a NewBoy Online Store ;or
- Contact a NewBoy Online Store customer service representative.
Automatic Information Collection.
Each time you visit NewBoy Online Store or the websites of any of our partners, we may automatically collect certain types of information. Some examples of automatic information we may collect are as follows:
- We may record your internet service provider's address, your internet protocol or IP address, the web page from which you came, your web browser software, the type of handheld or mobile device used to link to the web page, and the language settings on your web browser;
- We may collect a record of your activity or your "clickstream" while visiting NewBoy Online Store;
- We may use "cookies" of different types to recognize your computer. A cookie is a small text file that a website, online application, or e-mail may save to your internet browser and/or your computer's hard drive for use in subsequent visits to NewBoy Online Store or other sites; and
- We may use web beacons, match scripts, pixel tags or similar technologies that allow us to know if a particular web page was visited, an e-mail opened, links in the email utilized or if the advertisements on the NewBoy Online Store or other sites were effective. In some instances, these technologies may allow us to match activities with particular users; and
- We may collect any information you enter, share or that can be obtained from your use of our apps, games, contests, or promotions.
Information you provide at NewBoy Online Store may be combined with information about your product interests and purchases we collect automatically. The information you provide to NewBoy Online Store may also be combined with demographic and other information that is available from other sources in order to allow NewBoy Online Store to better communicate with you and enhance our customer service and your shopping experience.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in some web browsers, allowing users to opt out of tracking by websites and online services. At the present time, the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has not yet established universal standards for recognizable DNT signals and therefore, NewBoy Online Store.
- How does NewBoy Online Store use and share personal information?
Using Your Personal Information
Your personal information is used by NewBoy Online Store and others to enhance your customer experience, respond to your requests, improve our customer service, tailor offerings and advertisements to you, communicate with you about products, services, special offerings and events or programs offered by NewBoy Online Store or our marketing partners that may be of interest to you.
NewBoy Store may also use this information to analyze and manage its businesses. Aggregate or combined data is collected from online facilities and may be used to enhance the ability of NewBoy online Store to communicate with you and to support business functions such as fulfillment, internal business processes, marketing, authentication, customer service, fraud prevention, and public safety and legal functions.
Sharing Your Personal Information
With Third Parties: NewBoy Online Store may share your personal information with third parties, including as set forth below.
With our Service Providers: NewBoy Online Store may share your personal information with service providers. Some examples of things service providers may do that may involve your personal information are:
- Developing, hosting or maintaining the newboystore.com on behalf of NewBoy Online Store.
- Warehousing product, personalizing product and performing order fulfillment and shipping services on behalf of NewBoy Online Store or on your behalf and at your request.
- Aggregating customer information and/or improving customer service. We may then share such aggregated information with prospective marketing partners and advertisers.
In Connection with Business Transfers:
In the event that a store, division or part or all of NewBoy Online Store (or the assets of a NewBoy Online Store entity) is bought, sold or otherwise transferred, or is in the process of a potential transaction, customer information will likely be shared for evaluation purposes and included among the transferred business assets.
- How is my personal information protected?
NewBoy Online Store uses industry-standard security techniques on the NewBoy Online Store to help protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected from you at the NewBoy Online Store. When you access your account information or transmit personally identifiable data to the NewBoy Online Store, that information is stored on servers that the NewBoy Online Store have attempted to secure from unauthorized access or intrusion. "Secure Socket Layer" software encrypts personal information you transmit to the NewBoy Online Store. NewBoy Online Store cannot be and is not responsible for unauthorized access to information by hackers or others who have obtained such access through illegal measures.
"Phishing" is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it might be from NewBoy Online Store asking for your personal information, do not respond. NewBoy Online Store would not request your password, user name, credit card information, or other personal information through e-mail.
- What are my choices regarding how my personal information is collected and used?
Communications from NewBoy Online Store.
From time to time you may receive communications including mailings, telephone calls or e-mails from NewBoy Online Store with information on products or services, discounts, special promotions, upcoming events or other offers from NewBoy Online Store or its marketing partners. You may opt out of receiving e-mail communications by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the e-mail received. It may take us up to 10 days to complete this process .You may opt out of receiving mailings or telephone calls by contacting us at info@NewBoystore.com or by calling +963994886994 and asking for a customer service representative who will instruct you on how you may opt out of receiving such communications. Please note that if you request that your name be removed from a NewBoy Online Store mailing list, your name will be removed from all of the mailing lists maintained by NewBoy Online Store In addition, your personal information may be retained in the database for recordkeeping purposes and for internal research and analysis.
- What are cookies and how does NewBoy Online Store use them?
The NewBoy online Store use "cookies," which are small pieces of information stored by your browser or other application on your computer's browser or hard drive. The cookies are used to connect your computer with information stored about your online activity, searches, preferences and product purchases both within the same website visit and from one visit to the next on NewBoy Online Store and/or other websites. (Some examples of this data include your account preferences, items added to your cart, user specific information on pages accessed, searched terms or addresses entered, and previous visits to the site.) The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive new cookies or how to disable cookies altogether. If you reject cookies, you may not be able to participate in certain activities or receive a promotion tailored to you. The NewBoy Online Store do not control and do not guarantee the effectiveness of browser-based tools for managing cookies.
We or our partners may also use Flash cookies (also known as Local Stored Objects) or other similar technologies. A Flash cookie is a small data file placed on a computer using Adobe Flash or similar technology that may be built into your computer or downloaded or installed by you to your computer. We use these technologies to personalize and enhance your online experience, facilitate processes, and personalize and store your settings. Flash cookies may help our website visitors to, for example, set volume preference associated with a video experience, play games and perform surveys. They help us improve our sites by measuring which areas are of greatest interest to customers. They may be recognized by other sites or by our marketing or business partners. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies and the cookie management tools provided by your browser may not remove Flash cookies. Go to http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html to learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies. If you disable Flash cookies or other similar technologies, please be aware that you may not have access to certain features and services that make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
NewBoy Online Store uses Google Analytics to monitor activity on the NewBoy Online Store Sites. To learn how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit: “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners
- How can I update or change my information?
You may update or change your personal information by contacting us at info@NewBoystore.com or by calling +963994886994 and asking for a customer service representative, who will instruct you on how to update or change your personal information. To change your shipping or billing information for NewBoystore.com , orders, log on, select "My Account" and make the appropriate changes.
Minors who post comments or other information to NewBoy Online Store so that it is visible to others are able to request that the information be removed by contacting us at info@NewBoystore.com or by calling +963994886994 Note that although we can help make sure the information is no longer visible on the NewBoy Online Store, this does not ensure complete or comprehensive deletion of your information from NewBoy Online Store internal systems and/or other sites and services beyond our control.
The NewBoy Online Store Sites, do not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information online from children under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. If NewBoy Online Store learns that a child under the age of 13 has submitted personally identifiable information online without parental consent, it will take all reasonable measures to delete such information from its databases and to not use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law). If you become aware of any personally identifiable information we have collected from children under 13, please contact us at info@NewBoystore.com or by calling +963994886994.
- Linked Sites or Online Services
- How to contact NewBoy Online Store
NewBoy Online Store may also use technologies, such as our own cookies, to provide you with personalized online display advertising tailored to your interests.
To successfully opt out, you must have cookies enabled in your web browser. A "cookie" is a small data file transferred by a website to your computer's hard drive. NewBoy Online Store or its service providers send cookies when you surf our sites or sites where our ads appear, make purchases, request or personalize information, or register yourself for certain services. The "Help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to enable or disable cookies.
- Opting out only applies to your current web browser on your current computer. If you use multiple computers or multiple web browsers, you must opt out using each one.
- Once you opt out, if you delete your browser's saved cookies, you will need to opt out again.
mobile messaging terms and conditions
How to become a subscriber
To receive offers and promotions from NewBoy Online Store, send keyword TOYS NEWS to +994886994
By participating in NewBoy Online Store alerts you provide your express consent to receive up to three (3) recurring automarketing messages per week at the mobile number that you provided at opt-in. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Message and data rates may apply. You can opt out of the NewBoy Online Store text list at any time by texting STOP to the shortcode you subscribed to (+994886994). After texting STOP to +994886994 you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed. For additional assistance, text HELP to +994886994 or contact Customer Service at +994886994
In the event that you change or deactivate your mobile number it is your responsibility to notify NewBoy Online Store at +994886994 to have your number removed. NewBoy Online Store is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Additionally, NewBoy Online Store reserves the right to alter the number or frequency of messages at any time. However, we will notify you via text if we and provide you with the opportunity to opt out.
Arbitration and Class Action Waiver
Please read this carefully. It affects your rights.
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of NewBoy Online Store recurring messages will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than court.
Except as otherwise provided herein, your use of this Service under this Agreement is governed by the laws of the Syrian Arab Republic.
Except as otherwise provided herein and without applying to the Arbitration and Class Action Waiver Section, if any term of these terms is to any extent illegal, otherwise invalid, or incapable of being enforced, such term shall be excluded to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability; all other terms hereof shall remain in full force and effect; and, to the extent permitted and possible, the invalid or unenforceable term shall be deemed replaced by a term that is valid and enforceable and that comes closest to expressing the intention of such invalid or unenforceable term. If application of this Severability provision should materially and adversely affect the economic substance of the transactions contemplated hereby, the Party adversely impacted shall be entitled to compensation for such adverse impact, provided the reason for the invalidity or unenforceability of a term is not due to serious misconduct by the Party seeking such compensation.
Changes to Terms
Except for material and retroactive changes to the Arbitration and Class Action Waiver, these terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.